Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Great Potato Pile Up


Today while I was driving on a farming road between Carnation and Duvall, an incident happened. A tractor full of workers in front of me were driving fast and teetering back and forth, while trying to hold onto a bunch of big wooden crates. Suddenly, the crates tumbled off and exploded all over the road. With russet potatoes. Hundreds of them. They were all laughing about it and kicking the poor potatoes through the air, motioning for me to keep driving. I smiled and waved, my car bouncing over potatoes, smashing them into the road. Funny things always seem to happen to me in everyday life; I am not sure why. As I drove home, I thought about mashed potatoes. Then I thought of something that could be a delicious combo when mixed with mashed potatoes. Tomorrow, we will see. Stay tuned for "Squatatoes."

1 comment:

  1. OMG, hilarious story! I picture a truck load of wooden dolls laughing and being mischievous as crates of potatoes fly out the back...

    ReplyDelete